Saturday, November 20, 2010

Peter Thiel: Facebook Co-Founder Eduardo Saverin Did A Poor Job, Got Rich Anyway

As far as I know, and my Web searching skills can take me, early Facebook investor Peter Thiel hasn't yet publicly commented on the role of Eduardo Saverin, who co-founded and initially bankrolled 'thefacebook' back in the early days. Well, Thiel did exactly that, on Big Think (video below). Asked who Saverin is, Thiel says he was "affiliated, quasi-employed at Facebook in 2004". The fun doesn't stop there. Update: We spoke�to Peter Thiel today who felt his comments on Saverin were taken out of context and exaggerated by Big Think. He clarified, "I don't have a strong opinion on his work performance, but I do think that he did very well during his very short time at Facebook. I didn't mean it to be a hit on him."

Amazon Logitech International Business Machines CDW Cisco Systems

No comments:

Post a Comment