Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Confession: When I was young, I wanted to be a rapper. True story. I listened to so much music, scribbled words in a notebook and pretended that I could relate to gangster lyrics that I convinced myself that I wouldn't be able to do anything else in life but rap. And then, well, I kinda grew up. But in growing up and being responsible and old, I not only ditched my dream of being a rapper, I also lost a lot of my love for music. The iPod I once lovingly held every where I went ended up being tossed in a drawer. The headphones I used to be so proud to dangle from my ears went weeping aside. Hell, I don't even know where they are any more. And now I'm older and I realize how dumb I once was, not for wanting to be a rapper, but for losing my love for music. I should start up again. I need to download some good albums. I need to put some music in my iPhone. And oh crap, I need some headphones. Good thing these Altec Lansing Muzx Series Canal Noise Isolating Earphone are just 7 bucks. Falling back in love with music is going to be cheap! Maybe I still have enough time to be a rapper. -CC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/RT1g7g8IxKY/the-best-deal-of-the-day

nVidia Asustek Advanced Micro Devices ATI Symantec

No comments:

Post a Comment